We are pleased that you have visited our website and about the interest you have shown in our company, our products and our services. Protecting your personal data following its collection, processing, and use during your visit to our website is very important to us. We explain below what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally referable to you, so for example, name, address, email addresses.
(2) Data controller per Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Jan Kurtz GmbH
13 71563 Affalterbach,
Data protection officer:
You can reach our data protection officer at the postal address shown above; please add Attn: Data Protection Officer or by emailing email@example.com.
(3) If you contact us via email, an electronic contact form, etc., we will store the data you provide (your email address, name, address, and/or telephone number) in order to answer your enquiry. We will delete the data thus collected if its storage is no longer required or we will otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by law to retain it.
(4) Any other use or disclosure to third parties for promotional purposes will not take place.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data: – the right to be informed – the right to have it corrected or deleted; – the right to limit its processing; – the right to object to its processing; – the right to have it transferred elsewhere (data portability).
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. f GDPR): – your IP address; – date and time you accessed the site; – the time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT); – the content of the request (specific page); – access status/HTTP status code; – volume of data transferred; – the website making the request; – your browser; – your operating system and device; – the language and version of your browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, us), receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs nor deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website and our services use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: – transient cookies (see b); – persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These especially include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period which may differ depending on the cookie in question. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired and refuse to accept third-party or any cookies. Please note that you may not be able to experience the full functionality of this website.
e) We evaluate data solely for statistical purposes to measure the demand for our website. We have no way to associate this data with a specific person. This data will not be combined with data from other sources. IP addresses are recorded for the duration of the session in order to respond to your requests and are deleted once you leave the site. Data logged during access to the website is only disclosed to third parties in so far as we are obliged to do so by law or under a court order or if disclosure is required for (criminal) prosecution in the case of attacks on our internet infrastructure. Data will not be disclosed for any other reason.
§4 Further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Objection to or revocation of your consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. If you exercise this right, this will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to such advertising use at the contact information provided above.